The cottage offers an attractive façade of brick and timber elevations and oak framed windows set under a tile hung roof. Internally, the cottage offers light and well-appointed accommodation finished to a high specification throughout, with vaulted ceilings to the first floor.
● Entrance hallway – Linking to kitchen/dining/sitting room and wc. Stairwell ascending to the first floor.
● Kitchen/dining/sitting room – Superb triple aspect room with French doors to the south and east elevations opening onto the private garden. Front aspect window overlooking the front courtyard area.
● The kitchen is fitted with a stylish range of modern units, work surfaces and built in appliances.
● Cloakroom – Comprising a wash basin and wc.
● Landing area – Linking to all first floor rooms.
● Master bedroom – Rear aspect window overlooking the garden.
● En-suite shower room – Modern suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and low level wc. Fully tiled.
● Guest bedroom – Rear aspect window overlooking the garden
● Family bathroom – Modern suite comprising a panelled bath, wash basin and wc. Fully tiled.
● New double-glazed windows with 10 year frame guarantee
● New boiler with Gas Safe certification
● Newly wired electrics with NICEIC certification
Grounds & Gardens
To the front aspect, there is a small low maintenance seating/courtyard area screened by panel fencing from the adjoining bowling green.
Side access leads to the main rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn, whilst enjoying a delightful southerly aspect.
Set to the other end of the row is a dedicated parking area providing off road parking for one vehicle.
The property enjoys a fantastic position being ideally located in the centre of Brockenhurst Village, overlooking the village bowling green. Within a short level walk of about 100 yards is a good selection of boutique shops, everyday stores, cafes and restaurants catering for everyday needs.
The mainline railway station is within easy reach offering direct links to Southampton Central, Winchester and London Waterloo. The picturesque village of Beaulieu lies 7 miles to the East with the marina of Bucklers Hard on the Beaulieu River. Approximately 4 miles to the South is the Georgian market town of Lymington with its extensive yachting facilities, ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight and its famous Saturday county market. To the North is the village of Lyndhurst and Junction 1 of the M27 motorway which links to the M3 giving access to London.
Living in Brockenhurst
It is Brockenhurst’s mainline station (service into London Waterloo approximately 90 minutes) that turns the dream of a country idyll into reality for those working up in London and makes Brockenhurst village a property hot spot.
Brockenhurst is the largest village in the New Forest, a thriving and lively mix of community and cachet, quality and quirky with all the necessary essentials of a proper working village - butcher, bakery and greengrocer, full quota of cafes and tea houses, plus services such as doctor, dentist and post office. Work into the equation the unexpected and the glamorous: premier golf course, luxurious spa and top restaurants such as The Pig (the first in the group of hip country house hotels) and Cambium (fine dining at Careys Manor)... It all makes Brockenhurst a gem in the heart of the Forest.
Property ranges from Edwardian villas to thatched timber-framed cottages, and imaginative new builds to old Forest lodges. Many properties have access or views to open Forest and almost all are within walking distance of the station.
- 2 Bedrooms:
- 2 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
A fantastic opportunity to purchase an excellent new build, end of terrace cottage forming one of just three properties set alongside the bowling green in the heart of the village. The cottages have been developed by a highly regarded local builder and further benefit from south facing private gardens, courtyard gardens with delightful views and an allocated parking space. EPR: TBCSave Property
Spencers Brockenhurst Office
- 01590 622 551
56 Brookley Road