The property is situated in a highly sought after road within Ashley Heath, close to the beautiful Ringwood Forest and Moors Valley Country Park and golf course, with acres of natural woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. There is also a local convenience shop and bus stop within a short distance. The popular market town of Ringwood is approximately 1.5 miles distant, offering an excellent variety of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and two leisure centres. For commuters the A338 provides easy access to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 8 miles South) and the easily accessible A31 links to Southampton (approximately 18 miles East), via the M27. There are international airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
– Spacious entrance hall complimented by ceramic tiled flooring providing access to all of the ground floor accommodation
– Front aspect study enjoying views across the front gardens
– Attractive open plan kitchen/entertaining/dining room leading out to the rear patio garden with the possibility of adding a conservatory
– The kitchen provides an excellent range of base, wall and drawer units with ample work surfaces over, a central island unit providing additional workspace and storage, an onset white ceramic sink unit, an integrated dishwasher and ample space for a dining table and chairs
– Space and plumbing for Range-style cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine
– Impressive reception room overlooking the private gardens with patio doors, a Scandinavian log burning stove upon a granite hearth and beautiful bamboo flooring
– Two ground floor bedrooms, one with French doors opening to a private patio
– A converted loft area providing storage or play room
– Large ground floor family bathroom with under floor heating, comprising a four piece suite, including a walk-in shower with fully tiled walls
– Oak stairs from the entrance hall to the first floor landing giving access to a large walk-in dressing room
– Spacious master bedroom with tall vaulted ceiling and bamboo flooring
– Generous en-suite bathroom tiled throughout and benefitting from under floor heating
GROUNDS & GARDENS
– Approached via an electric sliding gate opening onto a gravel driveway providing parking for several vehicles
– Detached garage which is enclosed by electric roller doors
– The gardens are positioned mainly to the front and side of the property, offering privacy and seclusion with boundaries formed by panelled fencing
– Large expanse of lawn which is bordered by well-stocked flower and shrub borders; there is also a small terrace which is adjacent to the side of the property
– Side access leading to the rear garden which is a small private courtyard and is ideally suited to al-fresco dining
Energy Performance Rating: C Current: 72 Potential: 76
Council Tax Band: F
All mains services connected
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
Ashley Heath, Ringwood
- 4 Bedrooms:
- 2 Bathrooms:
- 2 Living Rooms:
An extremely well presented detached three-bedroom chalet-style home offering good privacy due to its corner position in the most sought after road in Ashley Heath. The property features an impressive kitchen/breakfast room, a beautiful reception room and a stunning master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and en-suite bathroom. An electric remote controlled gated entrance gives access to well kept private gardens and a large driveway leading to a detached garage. Energy Performance Rating: C
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street