GROUNDS & GARDENS
– Approached via a wide block paviour driveway providing parking for several vehicles, leading to the tandem garage which has lighting and an electricity supply
– Well-manicured lawns with numerous shrubs and plants
– Side access gate leading to the rear south-facing gardens which have been well-maintained and are bordered by hedging, offering much privacy
– Extensive patio area adjacent to the conservatory
– Raised vegetable beds to the rear of the garden along with a greenhouse and a gate providing access to the Castleman Trailway
Energy Performance Rating: D Current: 68 Potential: 80
Council Tax Band: E
All mains services connected
The property is situated in a sought-after road within the beautiful Ashley Heath, close to the beautiful Ringwood Forest and Moors Valley Country Park and golf course, with acres of natural woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. There is also a local convenience shop and bus stop within a short distance. The popular market town of Ringwood is approximately 1.5 miles distant, offering an excellent variety of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and two leisure centres. For commuters the A338 provides easy access to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles south) and the easily accessible A31 links to Southampton (approx. 18 miles east), via the M27. There are international airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
– Impressive entrance hall with a built-in cloak cupboard
– Bright double-aspect kitchen/dining room to the side and rear elevation with a side entrance door leading to both the front and rear gardens
– Generous kitchen fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units with worktops over and an inset sink with a tiled splash back
– Integrated appliances including a four-ring gas hob, combination microwave, Neff oven with warmer drawer, Neff dishwasher and space for washing machine
– Spacious living room featuring a gas fire with a Purbeck stone surround
– Sliding door providing access into the conservatory, benefiting from an electricity supply and a door leading out to the rear garden
– Master bedroom with a front-aspect, double fitted wardrobes and a large en-suite bathroom comprising a corner shower, fitted vanity and WC unit, heated towel rail and tiled walls
– Bedroom 2 and 3 benefit from the use of a modernised Jack & Jill bathroom
– Additional double bedroom/study which is serviced by the family bathroom
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
£565,000 Offers In Excess Of
Ashley Heath, Ringwood
- 4 Bedrooms:
- 3 Bathrooms:
- 2 Living Rooms:
DIRECT ACCESS TO THE CASTLEMAN TRAILWAY - A deceptively spacious detached bungalow approaching 1,700sqft which is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought-after residential area of Ashley Heath. The property sits within a large plot, benefiting from direct access onto the Castleman Trailway whilst also comprising four double bedrooms, three modernised bathrooms and kitchen/dining room. Energy Performance Rating: D
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street