– Approached via a private road, leading to a large driveway with a turnaround that is well screened by fenced boundary, mature trees and shrubs
– Integral garage which has an up and over door as well as an electricity and lighting supply
– Generous walled garden, which is a particularly lovely feature and is mainly laid to lawn
– Pretty side garden which incorporates a vegetable plot
– Further benefiting from a terrace adjacent to the rear of the property, an addition terrace to the rear of the garden and a spacious summerhouse with twin opening doors
Energy Performance Rating: C
Council Tax Band: F
All mains serviced connected
The property is situated in a sought-after road within the beautiful Ashley Heath, close to the beautiful Ringwood Forest and Moors Valley Country Park and golf course, with acres of natural woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. There is also a local convenience shop and bus stop within a short distance. The popular market town of Ringwood is approximately 1.5 miles distant, offering an excellent variety of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and two leisure centres. For commuters the A338 provides easy access to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles South) and the easily accessible A31 links to Southampton (approx. 18 miles East), via the M27. There are international airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
– Particularly large entrance hall with a built-in cloaks’ cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard and a ground-floor cloakroom with a WC
– Front aspect living room which features an attractive fire surround and fitted with an electric flame effect fire
– Generous kitchen/dining room which incorporates an excellent range of base, wall and drawer units with work tops over, a useful breakfast bar and additional storage
– Integrated appliances include an electric double oven and grill, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and an inset five-ring gas hob with a stainless-steel extractor hood over
– Separate utility room which provides an additional sink and both space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer
– Situated just off the hall is a study and a personal door leading to the integral garage
– Staircase rising to the part-galleried landing which provides access to the four double bedded rooms, two of which benefit from built-in wardrobes
– Stunning master bedroom which comprises a vaulted ceiling and an en-suite shower room, incorporating a three-piece suite
– Modern family bathroom which incorporates a three-piece suite, including a panelled bath with a shower over
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
Ashley Heath, Ringwood
- 4 Bedrooms:
- 3 Bathrooms:
- 2 Living Rooms:
A well-presented detached four-bedroom chalet-style home which is situated in a select development within the exclusive residential area of Ashley Heath. Built 11 years ago by Colten Homes, this spacious home features a large entrance hall, a generous kitchen/dining room, a separate utility room and an impressive master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling. Outside, there is a pretty walled gardens, plenty of off-road parking and garaging.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street