– A generous reception hall with cloaks/shower room and an arch leading into an open plan dining room
– A well proportioned lounge with a triple aspect views over the private and partly wooded rear gardens
– Open fireplace with a fitted wood burning stove
– Open plan kitchen/ breakfast room
– Fitted base, wall and drawer units with ample work surfaces over
– Built in appliances include range style cooker with two ovens, a slow cooker and grille
– Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and water softener
– Breakfast area with patio doors leading out onto the rear terrace and garden
– Utility room an additional sink, broom cupboard, cupboard housing a gas boiler supplying the central heating system and space and plumbing for a washing machine
– Study/fith bedroom
– Four double bedrooms with built in bedroom furniture
– Master suite with en-suite bathroom incorporating a three piece suite including a P shaped bath and twin wash hand basin
– Further separate shower room with three piece suite
– Outside the property is approached through a brick pillared entrance onto a sweeping patio drive with plenty of parking which leads to an attached double garage with electric remote controlled doors
– There is an attractive side garden with individual plants and small trees
– A gate gives access to the rear garden which consists of a terrace adjacent to the rear of the property, a pond and a summer house
– The lawns stretch down to a woodland garden with a detached shed
Energy Performance Rating: C
Council Tax Band: G
All mains services connected
The property is situated in a sought after road within the beautiful Ashley Heath, close to the beautiful Ringwood Forest and Moors Valley Country Park and golf course, with acres of natural woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. There is also a local convenience shop and bus stop within a short distance. The popular market town of Ringwood is approximately 1.5 miles distant, offering an excellent variety of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and two leisure centres. For commuters the A338 provides easy access to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles South) and the easily accessible A31 links to Southampton (approx.18 miles East), via the M27. There are international airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
Ashley Heath, Ringwood
- 5 Bedrooms:
- 3 Bathrooms:
- 3 Living Rooms:
A particularly spacious five bedroom detached bungalow which is located in a much favoured road within the prestigious residential area of Ashley Heath.This desirable and comfortable home features an impressive reception hall, three reception rooms, an open plan kitchen/breakfast room with a separate utility room, three bath/shower rooms and built in bedroom furniture. Outside there are attractive gardens, woodlands and a double garage.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street