– Externally the property sits on a wonderful plot with a gloriously presented landscaped garden designed in a cubic layout
– The rear garden provides a gate providing close by access to the Castleman trailway
– There is a large fish pond, 2 well-manicured lawned areas and a further storage area featuring the garden summerhouse currently used as a gym. The entire garden is run on an irrigation system.
– At the end of the garden room is a feature wall with a raised integral bed and beautiful evening lighting fitted throughout
– To the front of the property there are further lawned areas between the Scots pine trees
– Large driveway with parking for 4 vehicles
– Integral double garage
Energy Performance Rating: D Current: 62 Potential: 77
The property is situated in a highly sought after road within Ashley Heath, close to the beautiful Ringwood Forest and Moors Valley Country Park and golf course, with acres of natural woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. There is also a local convenience shop and bus stop within a short distance. The popular market town of Ringwood is approximately 1.5 miles distant, offering an excellent variety of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and two leisure centres. For commuters the A338 provides easy access to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 8 miles South) and the easily accessible A31 links to Southampton (approximately 18 miles East), via the M27. There are international airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
– Storm porch leading to a spacious entrance hallway
– Ground floor study
– Spacious WC
– Large open plan kitchen / diner benefitting from high quality units and electric underfloor heating with a variety of high quality integral fitted appliances including 2 Neff double ovens and an induction hob
– Boot room leading to a large utility room
– Superb vaulted lounge with triple aspect outlooks and a feature central fire place separating the upstairs mezzanine
– The lounge area leads to a wonderful oak framed garden room benefitting from a wood burning stove and gorgeous oak beams providing tranquil indoor / outdoor feeling
– Upstairs provides a mezzanine landing area with an outlook over the lounge and 4 spacious bedrooms
– Large master bedroom suite with fitted wardrobes and a modern walk in double shower en suite bathroom
– There are 3 further double bedrooms with the second benefitting from fitted cupboards, all bright and airy with wonderful wooded outlooks
– These share a modern family bathroom including a bath with an overhead shower
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
Ashley Heath, Ringwood
- 4 Bedrooms:
- 2 Bathrooms:
- 2 Living Rooms:
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a sizeable 4 bedroom detached home in a highly desirable cul de sac nestled just off of Lions Lane, a stone’s throw from the Castleman Trailway. Benefitting from a beautifully landscaped garden and splendid living accommodation, the house offers both flexible family living as well as a great entertaining home.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street