– Generous reception hall with luxurious travertine flooring, providing three storage cupboards and WC
– Solid oak doors throughout the house
– Beautiful triple aspect living room, featuring porcelain flooring and inset, remote control gas fire
– Contemporary kitchen/dining room with a large range of floor, wall, and drawer units with Corian work surfaces over, benefitting from French doors opening onto the rear garden
– Built in appliances include Two Neff ovens, a Neff microwave combi-oven and plate warming drawer. Full height AEG integrated fridge and integrated AEG freezer, integrated Whirlpool dishwasher and Quooker boiling tap. A 5 zone Neff induction hob on a feature island with a centralised Elica extractor/light
– Adjacent, a large utility with space for white goods and variety of additional units to match the kitchen, a personal door into the integral double garage
– Double aspect ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room
– A separate multi-purpose room currently used as a cinema, overlooking the front garden
– A downstairs study overlooking the rear garden
– Upstairs, a spacious landing leading to four bedrooms, three of which are excellently sized
– A brilliant master suite featuring a dressing room and luxurious en-suite bathroom
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 have walk-in wardrobes and double aspect, with bedroom 3 also benefitting from an en-suite shower room
– The family bathroom features an oval bath and a shower with a comprehensive range of built-in bathroom storage
– All bathrooms feature stone floors
– Set back off the road, the property is approached via a long private driveway through electric gates and video entry system, leading to a large parking area and double garage
– Attractive low maintenance wrap-around gardens laid to lawn, bordered by mature trees and shrubs
– Adjacent to the kitchen is a 900 sq. ft decking area ideal for alfresco dining
– An external power supply has been installed on one side of the decking, ready for the addition of a hot tub in the future
– 5m x 5m solid timber garden chalet/studio was recently installed
Energy Performance Rating: C Current: 78 Potential: 83
All Mains Connected
The property is situated in a sought-after location within the beautiful Ashley Heath, close to the Ringwood Forest and Moors Valley Country Park and golf course, with acres of natural woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. There is also a local convenience shop and bus stop within a short distance. The popular market town of Ringwood is approximately 1.5 miles distant, offering an excellent variety of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and two leisure centres. For commuters the A338 provides easy access to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles South) and the easily accessible A31 links to Southampton (approx. 18 miles East), via the M27. There are international airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
Ashley Heath, Ringwood
- 5 Bedrooms:
- 4 Bathrooms:
- 3 Living Rooms:
An impressive 5 bedroom detached chalet style house situated in mature, sizeable gardens in a highly sought-after location on the edge of Ringwood and within walking distance of the idyllic Moors Valley Country Park. This spacious home approaching 3800 sq. ft was built in 2007 and has been extensively redecorated and refurbished in recent years. It comprises high quality fixtures and fittings throughout and underfloor heating downstairs.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street