A wide drive leads to a generous area of parking and a detached garage.The gardens are a beautiful feature of this home and benefit from sweeping lawns, an abundance of well stocked flowering borders and lies perfectly next to Snails Lake with views across the surrounding countryside. The summerhouse also has a access from the side garden into Snails Lane.
Energy Performance Rating: E Current: 54 Potential: 77
– Spacious entrance hall
– Lounge with dual aspect, central brick built open fireplace with raised brick hearth
– Dining room to front aspect with original bay window
– Open plan kitchen/breakfast room featuring terracotta style tiled floors and a range of custom built painted base, wall and drawer units with solid high quality granite worktops
– Central island with matching granite worktops, additional storage cupboards under and wine rack and additional fridge
– Range of built in Neff appliances which include combination microwave/oven, fan assisted oven, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
– Integrated one and a half bowl sink unit with Quooker instant boiling water tap and an induction oven with extractor fan
– Utility room with additional storage and space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing and space for a washing machine and dryer
– First floor landing leading to three first floor bedrooms
– Master bedroom with a double aspect, walk in wardrobe and additional built in bedroom furniture
– En suite shower room with three piece suite and underfloor heating, featuring an oversized fixed screen shower
– The second bedroom (currently being used as a sitting room) has a modern and stylish en suite shower room with a three piece suite including a large fixed screen oversized shower
– The third bedroom benefits from a three piece suite including a panelled bath
Ringwood is an historic market town located on the edge of the New Forest National Park, within a short drive of the coast, Bournemouth and other attractive market towns. Major roads provide easy access to London, the Jurassic Coast and international airports.
Ringwood town provides an excellent selection of shopping, restaurants and cafes in the original high street and more recently developed quarter, offering the best of both independent businesses and stores including Waitrose, Aga, Hobbs, Gerry Weber, Crew and Joules. The quality of amenities reflects the prosperity of the area, including a highly rated secondary school and sixth form. Proximity to extensive forested areas, lakes and coastline provides ready access to a wide range of outdoor pursuits, activities and local facilities including David Lloyd Leisure Centre, New Forest Water Park and Ferndown Golf Club.
Blashford is a small semi-rural hamlet village situated in the New Forest National Park in Hampshire. The property is situated within easy access to Blashford Lakes Wildlife Reserve, and further benefits from stunning lake side views. The town centre of Ringwood is approximately 1 mile south; a historic market town boasting a comprehensive range of facilities, including a wide range of independent and high street shops, restaurants, leisure centres and excellent schools. Just a short drive away is access to the open forest, which offers of 10,000 acres of health and woodland, a haven for all outdoor pursuits including cycling, walking and horse riding. For the commuter there is convenient access onto the A338 providing direct links to the larger coastal towns of Christchurch, Bournemouth and Salisbury (via the A338), and Southampton (via the M27). There are international airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton and the M27 and M3 make it easy to connect to other parts of the country.
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
£1,250,000 Guide Price
- 3 Bedrooms:
- 3 Bathrooms:
- 2 Living Rooms:
Stunning Lakeside views for this detached three bedroom home which is beautifully situated in mature landscaped gardens.This desirable home was originally built in the 1930's and has since been extended to provide well planned living accommodation over two floors. This house benefits from a modern open plan kitchen/breakfast room and a large living room with a separate dining room. Upstairs all three bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. One of the bedrooms is currently being used as a second lounge with 180 degree views over the adjacent Snails Lake.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street