– The property is approached along a gravel drive with parking for several cars which leads to the garage with double opening doors
– The front gardens are very secluded and are laid to lawn with mature trees, and hedges to the front boundary
– There is access at the side of the property leading to an attractive side garden and patio with a pergola and climbing plants.
– The rear gardens are a lovely feature and consist of sweeping lawns leading down to adjacent fields The boundaries are enclosed by mature hedging and small trees and there is a further patio near to the kitchen and lounge offering a perfect place to relax or for alfresco dining
Energy Performance Rating: D Current: 58 Potential: 74
Council Tax Band: N/A
Situated within the beautiful New Forest National Park village of Godshill, comprising a popular local pub, with local primary schools at nearby Breamore and Hyde, and secondary school at Burgate. Sandy Balls Leisure Centre is just half a mile away offering a swimming pool and gym. The town of Fordingbridge is approximately two miles distant, with a range of shopping facilities, restaurants and cafes, with a wider range of facilities at the historic city of Salisbury approximately 10 miles north via A338. The surrounding New Forest is a beautiful and consists of approximately 140,000 acres ideal for walking, cycling and riding.
– Open plan kitchen / dining room with stunning porcelain tiled floors with bi-fold and French doors leading onto the gardens
– Fitted kitchen with built in appliances including dishwasher, fridge / freezer washing machine, electric double oven and an induction hob
– Generous living room with tall vaulted ceiling, oak floors and a large built-in woodburning stove. Twin pairs of French doors leading onto the gardens
– Three ground floor bedrooms with oak floors, with two featuring bay windows and one with a vaulted ceiling
– The master bedroom has an en suite shower room with a large walk in shower, wash hand basin and attractively tiled floors
– The family bathroom has a four-piece suite which includes a rolled edge bath, walk in shower and porcelain tiled floors
– Stairs rise from the open plan kitchen / breakfast room to a large loft/ storage room with a Velux window giving plenty of light
Living in Fordingbridge
Fordingbridge, with its distinctive seven arch bridge spanning the River Avon, rewards discovery. This former market town enjoys an idyllic location between the heath and woodland of the New Forest and rolling chalk downlands of Cranborne Chase. The Avon Valley long-distance footpath from Salisbury to Christchurch runs through the town, meandering beside the Avon. Round and about are some of the loveliest villages, including Rockbourne with the remains of a Roman villa and good, popular pub, the Rose & Thistle, and delightful Breamore with its picturesque Marsh (surviving manorial green) and Elizabethan manor house.
Fordingbridge itself has a high street of interesting independents including an art gallery, architectural salvage yard (a great resource with treasures such as Victorian fireplaces), bookshop and boutiques, and essentials such as butchers and bakers. There’s also a great selection of pubs and restaurants in the area, such as The George in Fordingbridge, The Three Lions at Stuckton and The Foresters at Frogham.
Property in Fordingbridge and surrounding area represents good value for the New Forest and includes character cottages and modern family homes. Families are also attracted by the well-regarded independent schools of Forres Sandle Manor and Moyles Court.
Fordingbridge is positioned just off the main Salisbury to Christchurch Road, so there’s reasonable access to the road networks - including A31 at Ringwood.
Looking for an Estate Agent in Fordingbridge? Spencers are here to help.
- 3 Bedrooms:
- 1 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
An impressive three-bedroom detached bungalow which is situated in a stunning location overlooking fields and the beautiful surrounding countryside. The bungalow, originally built in the 1940s, has been extended and now provides spacious open plan accommodation with three generous bedrooms and two bathrooms. This property features a magnificent living room with tall vaulted ceilings and a large wood burning stove. Outside the sizeable private gardens extend down to adjacent fields and the New Forest is just a short distance away.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street