The cottage offers extremely well-proportioned accommodation throughout extending to approximately 1300 square feet. The property is currently set up as a three bedroom dwelling with a ground floor bedroom and adjoining wet room. However, this room could be utilized to provide additional reception space should it be required.
– Covered entrance porch – Tiled flooring. Storage cupboard/coal store. Wooden front entrance door.
– Kitchen – Fitted with a range of wall and base farmhouse style units and a built-in oven. Rear aspect window looking across hedgerows to neighbouring paddocks.
– Sitting room – Superb double aspect room extending the full depth of the cottage with feature fireplace and views onto the garden area.
– Inner hallway – Stairwell ascending to first floor. Access to conservatory/garden room
– Dining room/Bedroom 3 – Double aspect room with front and rear aspect windows.
– Wet room – Comprising shower, wash basin and low level wc
– Utility room- Fitted with a range of base unites. Front aspect window.
– Conservatory/Garden room – Fully glazed to three sides with glazed pitch roof and door opening onto the terrace garden.
– Landing area – Front aspect window overlooking the open forest.
– Master bedroom – Wonderful double room enjoying views across a small orchard to the side aspect and wonderful uninterrupted views across the open forest to the front.
– En-suite shower room – Comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and low level wc.
– Bedroom 2 – Large double aspect room offering views across neighbouring fields to the rear and uninterrupted views across the open forest to the front.
– Family bathroom – Suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin and low level wc. Picture window offering beautiful elevated views across neighbouring fields and paddock land.
The property is situated between Brockenhurst and Lymington, overlooking open forest to the front aspect and neighbouring fields to the rear. The village of Brockenhurst lies approximately two miles away and benefits from a mainline station with direct access to London Waterloo and an extensive range of local shops, restaurants, a primary school, a popular tertiary college and the renowned Brockenhurst Golf Club. The Georgian market town of Lymington is approximately two miles south with its extensive yachting facilities, Saturday market and a ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.
The property is approached via a single country lane leading to double gates opening onto a driveway and single garage.
The garden wraps around the property and is predominantly paved with raised planted beds and established hedge borders. The garden benefits from two seating areas and views across the road to the open forest.
Living in Brockenhurst
It is Brockenhurst’s mainline station (service into London Waterloo approximately 90 minutes) that turns the dream of a country idyll into reality for those working up in London and makes Brockenhurst village a property hot spot.
Brockenhurst is the largest village in the New Forest, a thriving and lively mix of community and cachet, quality and quirky with all the necessary essentials of a proper working village - butcher, bakery and greengrocer, full quota of cafes and tea houses, plus services such as doctor, dentist and post office. Work into the equation the unexpected and the glamorous: premier golf course, luxurious spa and top restaurants such as The Pig (the first in the group of hip country house hotels) and Cambium (fine dining at Careys Manor)... It all makes Brockenhurst a gem in the heart of the Forest.
Property ranges from Edwardian villas to thatched timber-framed cottages, and imaginative new builds to old Forest lodges. Many properties have access or views to open Forest and almost all are within walking distance of the station. Looking for an Estate Agent in Brockenhurst? Spencers are here to help.
- 3 Bedrooms:
- 3 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
A charming 2/3 bedroom forest cottage set along the Lymington Road within easy reach of the popular village of Brockenhurst and market town of Lymington. The property enjoys stunning elevated views across the open forest and further benefits from a paved garden, garage, off road parking and no forward chain. EPR: E
Spencers Brockenhurst Office
- 01590 622 551
56 Brookley Road