GROUNDS & GARDENS
The property occupies an impressive corner plot and will provide parking for multiple vehicles with a new driveway and the detached double garage.
The gardens are to be landscaped and will extend from the front and around both sides of the property to a large expanse of level lawn to the rear, which enjoys a lovely, southerly aspect.
Adjoining and extending across the rear of the house will be an extensive area of paved seating terrace ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining.
The grounds are flanked by a combination of post and rail and established hedge and tree borders.
In total, the gardens and grounds extend to approximately 0.60 acre.
Energy Performance Rating: TBC
Services: All mains services
This stunning home will feature an elegant blend of traditional aesthetics, offering a classic brick and tile hung façade, complimented by modern doors and casement windows with an authentic design.
The principal living spaces will feature large, free-flowing open plan living areas designed to maximise the delightful southerly aspect and create a sense of space and light.
A comfortable sitting room with feature bay window will open into an attractive, triple aspect orangery/dining room, with French doors opening to two sides onto the terrace and grounds.
This space will then extend across the rear of the house to a magnificent, double aspect ‘L’ shaped kitchen/breakfast/family room, which will again enjoy a bay window overlooking the grounds, as well as corner bi-fold doors opening out onto the rear terrace. Both the Orangery and kitchen extension will feature beautiful, bespoke lantern roofs.
Further rooms to the ground floor will include a study/home office overlooking the front aspect, utility, bootroom and a cloakroom.
The main bedroom will feature an en-suite shower room and a Juliet balcony enjoying stunning elevated views across the rear garden. This will be replicated in the principal guest suite, which will again offer en-suite facilities, as well as a Juliet balcony.
The two additionally planned double bedrooms will be served by a modern family bathroom.
– High specification kitchen fitted with a stylish range of fitted units and complimenting island unit, all with high quality Silestone quartz worktops and built-in appliances
– Modern Saltfire ST1 wood burning stoves to be fitted in both the living and family rooms
– Luxury, fully tiled Big Bath Company bathrooms featuring Vado fittings throughout
– Bespoke Residence 9 window, door and bi-fold system designed to authentically replicate nineteenth century timber designs
– Stunning Residence 9 Orangery creating a perfect transition between home and garden
– Complimenting UPVC timber effect lantern roofs to both the Orangery and kitchen extension
– Unique blend of home furnishings designed and fitted by highly regarded Willow Furnishings of Lymington
– Crestwoods high quality LVT grey oak herring bone flooring throughout with luxury, deep pile carpet upstairs
– Brand new Baxi system boiler with unvented hot water cylinder
– Fully interactive alarm system installed by unique and featuring two panels and key fobs
– Landscaped gardens designed by award winning garden architect Neil Jones
Living in Brockenhurst
It is Brockenhurst’s mainline station (service into London Waterloo approximately 90 minutes) that turns the dream of a country idyll into reality for those working up in London and makes Brockenhurst village a property hot spot.
Brockenhurst is the largest village in the New Forest, a thriving and lively mix of community and cachet, quality and quirky with all the necessary essentials of a proper working village - butcher, bakery and greengrocer, full quota of cafes and tea houses, plus services such as doctor, dentist and post office. Work into the equation the unexpected and the glamorous: premier golf course, luxurious spa and top restaurants such as The Pig (the first in the group of hip country house hotels) and Cambium (fine dining at Careys Manor)... It all makes Brockenhurst a gem in the heart of the Forest.
Property ranges from Edwardian villas to thatched timber-framed cottages, and imaginative new builds to old Forest lodges. Many properties have access or views to open Forest and almost all are within walking distance of the station. Looking for an Estate Agent in Brockenhurst? Spencers are here to help.
- 4 Bedrooms:
- 4 Bathrooms:
- 4 Living Rooms:
An extremely rare opportunity to purchase a substantial four bedroom detached, period residence set along a private road, close to the centre of Brockenhurst village. The property is currently being extended and refurbished to an exacting specification throughout by highly regarded developers and will further benefit from a detached double garage and landscaped grounds extending to approximately 0.6 acres. Energy Performance Rating: TBC
Spencers Brockenhurst Office
- 01590 622 551
56 Brookley Road