A completely refurbished one bedroom, first floor retirement apartment forming part of an exclusive age restricted development, close to the centre of Brockenhurst. The apartment enjoys elevated views across the communal gardens and grounds and further benefits from an extended lease. Homeforde House is located within easy walking distance of the village centre and the property would also make an ideal second home.
● SECURE FIRST FLOOR, END OF WING APARTMENT (COMPLETELY REFURBISHED)
● PLEASANT COMMUNAL GARDENS
● ENTRANCE HALL – Window overlooking the front aspect and newly fitted electric heater. Loft hatch.
● WALK-IN STORAGE CUPBOARD – Built-in shelving with space for appliances.
● SITTING ROOM – Double aspect with elevated views across the grounds. Newly fitted electric heater.
● KITCHEN – Double aspect room newly fitted to two sides with a stylish range of wall and base units. Newly fitted appliances including a Lamona oven and induction hob with extractor unit over. Additional space for a fridge/freezer.
● DOUBLE BEDROOM – Rear aspect window offering elevated views to the rear, newly fitted electric heater and built-in double wardrobe with storage above.
● SHOWER ROOM – Beautifully fitted with a brand new suite comprising an oversize Mira shower unit with glass screen, wash basin with storage below, WC and heated towel rail radiator. Window.
● COMMUNAL RESIDENTS LOUNGE
● LIFT TO FIRST FLOOR
● COMMUNAL LAUNDRY
● CARELINE SYSTEM
● GUEST SUITE
● HOUSE MANAGER
● RESIDENTS MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 55 YEARS OLD
The apartment offers an excellent sense of space and light throughout as it is one of the only flats to have windows in the hall, kitchen and bathroom.
The property enjoys a fantastic position being ideally located within yards of the centre of Brockenhurst Village and a good selection of boutique shops, everyday stores, cafes and restaurants catering for everyday needs. The mainline railway station is within easy reach offering direct links to Southampton Central, Winchester and London Waterloo. The picturesque village of Beaulieu lies 7 miles to the East with the marina of Bucklers Hard on the Beaulieu River. Approximately 4 miles to the south is the Georgian market town of Lymington, with its extensive yachting facilities, ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight and its famous Saturday county market.
To the North is the village of Lyndhurst and Junction 1 of the M27 motorway, which links to the M3 giving access to London.
Attractive communal gardens and grounds surround the development with the property benefiting from elevated views and easy access.
Living in Brockenhurst
It is Brockenhurst’s mainline station (service into London Waterloo approximately 90 minutes) that turns the dream of a country idyll into reality for those working up in London and makes Brockenhurst village a property hot spot.
Brockenhurst is the largest village in the New Forest, a thriving and lively mix of community and cachet, quality and quirky with all the necessary essentials of a proper working village - butcher, bakery and greengrocer, full quota of cafes and tea houses, plus services such as doctor, dentist and post office. Work into the equation the unexpected and the glamorous: premier golf course, luxurious spa and top restaurants such as The Pig (the first in the group of hip country house hotels) and Cambium (fine dining at Careys Manor)... It all makes Brockenhurst a gem in the heart of the Forest.
Property ranges from Edwardian villas to thatched timber-framed cottages, and imaginative new builds to old Forest lodges. Many properties have access or views to open Forest and almost all are within walking distance of the station. Looking for an Estate Agent in Brockenhurst? Spencers are here to help.
- 1 Bedrooms:
- 1 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
A completely refurbished one bedroom, first floor retirement apartment forming part of an exclusive age restricted development, close to the centre of Brockenhurst. The apartment enjoys elevated views across the communal gardens and grounds and further benefits from an extended lease. Homeforde House is located within easy walking distance of the village centre and the property would also make an ideal second home. Energy Performance Rating: TBC
Spencers Brockenhurst Office
- 01590 622 551
56 Brookley Road