– Ideal Investment Property for both Assured Shorthold Tenancy and Holiday Letting
– Two bedroom first floor apartment
£5000 paid towards stamp duty
– Communal lift
– Multi-award winning developer, Pennyfarthing Homes
– Located right in the heart of Brockenhurst Village
– Fantastic living space
– Immaculately presented accommodation
– Offering both modern living with country life
– Ample natural light throughout
– No Ground Rent
– Share of Freehold
– Integrated Neff appliances to include: oven, microwave, cooker with extractor hood over and dishwasher
– Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
– Karndean flooring throughout the Kitchen/Living Room
– Washing Machine/Dryer provided in Utility Cupboard
– TV and SkyQ points provided
– Gas fired central heating with energy efficient Worcester combi-boiler
– White UPVC double glazed doors and windows
– Video telephone entry system
– Two allocated parking spaces in residents car park
– Complete with 10 year Build-Zone Warranty and 2 year Pennyfarthing Homes Customer Care Warranty-
Please note: some internal images are not of Hayter’s Court and are to show the quality and finishing of a typical Pennyfarthing Homes Apartment.
The mainline railway station is within easy reach offering direct links to Southampton Central, Winchester and London Waterloo. The picturesque village of Beaulieu lies 7 miles to the East with the marina of Bucklers Hard on the Beaulieu River. Approximately 4 miles to the South is the Georgian market town of Lymington with its extensive yachting facilities, ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight and its famous Saturday county market. To the North is the village of Lyndhurst and Junction 1 of the M27 motorway which links to the M3 giving access to London.
Living in Brockenhurst
It is Brockenhurst’s mainline station (service into London Waterloo approximately 90 minutes) that turns the dream of a country idyll into reality for those working up in London and makes Brockenhurst village a property hot spot.
Brockenhurst is the largest village in the New Forest, a thriving and lively mix of community and cachet, quality and quirky with all the necessary essentials of a proper working village - butcher, bakery and greengrocer, full quota of cafes and tea houses, plus services such as doctor, dentist and post office. Work into the equation the unexpected and the glamorous: premier golf course, luxurious spa and top restaurants such as The Pig (the first in the group of hip country house hotels) and Cambium (fine dining at Careys Manor)... It all makes Brockenhurst a gem in the heart of the Forest.
Property ranges from Edwardian villas to thatched timber-framed cottages, and imaginative new builds to old Forest lodges. Many properties have access or views to open Forest and almost all are within walking distance of the station. Looking for an Estate Agent in Brockenhurst? Spencers are here to help.
- 2 Bedrooms:
- 1 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
**£5000 paid towards stamp duty** LAST REMAINING HOME - Ideal for First Time Buyers, those looking for a perfectly placed holiday home, or a fantastic investment opportunity in a sought-after New Forest village. A two bedroom first floor apartment benefiting from a balcony. Built by multi-award winning developer Pennyfarthing Homes, the property is finished to an exacting standard throughout and has the benefit of being located right in the heart of Brockenhurst Village. Offering fantastic living space and immaculately presented accommodation, this is the ideal property that offers both modern living with country life. With ample natural light throughout the property and offered to the market with no onward chain.