● Entrance Porch leading into the Entrance Hall
● Turning staircase leading up to the first floor with understairs cupboard and cloakroom/WC
● Triple aspect Living room with feature fireplace, wooden beam to ceiling and picture rails to surround
● Good sized Kitchen/Breakfast Room with side door leading out to parking area and garage
● Range of kitchen units to base and wall with space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine
● Inner lobby leading to a Ground Floor Shower room and built in airing cupboard
● Extended to the rear to offer a Bedroom / Study with aspects over the rear garden
● Three principle bedrooms to the first floor
● Landing area leading to the family bathroom which houses a three piece suite
● Access from the landing leads to a loft room with is partly boarded with separate loft storage area
● Bedroom one benefits from a feature ornamental fireplace and elevated views across Waters Green to the front
The property is situated on a desirable lane within the much sought after Waters Green conservation area, overlooking the green and moments from the open forest. The village of Brockenhurst, situated in the heart of the New Forest, benefits from a mainline station with direct access to London/Waterloo (approx.. 90 minutes) and an extensive range of local shops, restaurants, a popular tertiary college and the renowned Brockenhurst Golf Club. The Georgian market town of Lymington is approximately 5 miles south with its extensive yachting facilities, a ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight and a popular Saturday county market. To the north is the New Forest village of Lyndhurst and Junction 1 of the M27 motorway which links to the M3 for access to London.
● Double gates lead to the entrance and parking
● A single detached garage benefits from an automatic up and over door, power and light
● An additional car port provides a covered parking area
● Mature gardens wrap around the property with lawns interspersed with an extensive range of shrubs, fruit trees and planting
● A summer house is set within the rear garden
Living in Brockenhurst
It is Brockenhurst’s mainline station (service into London Waterloo approximately 90 minutes) that turns the dream of a country idyll into reality for those working up in London and makes Brockenhurst village a property hot spot.
Brockenhurst is the largest village in the New Forest, a thriving and lively mix of community and cachet, quality and quirky with all the necessary essentials of a proper working village - butcher, bakery and greengrocer, full quota of cafes and tea houses, plus services such as doctor, dentist and post office. Work into the equation the unexpected and the glamorous: premier golf course, luxurious spa and top restaurants such as The Pig (the first in the group of hip country house hotels) and Cambium (fine dining at Careys Manor)... It all makes Brockenhurst a gem in the heart of the Forest.
Property ranges from Edwardian villas to thatched timber-framed cottages, and imaginative new builds to old Forest lodges. Many properties have access or views to open Forest and almost all are within walking distance of the station. Looking for an Estate Agent in Brockenhurst? Spencers are here to help.