The development is accessed via large electric gates which open onto a parking area and the beautifully maintained communal grounds that surround the development. The main area of garden is laid to lawn with planted borders, a feature pergola and seating area with brick wall and wrought iron rail boundaries. Double patio doors lead from the resident’s lounge onto a paved terrace.
● Light and airy second floor two bedroom apartment
● Communal lift and stairs lead from the ground floor up to the second floor apartment
● Entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and airing cupboard
● 18’ Sitting Room with storage set into the eaves
● Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of modern wall and base units and built-in
● Master bedroom with windows to the front elevation, en-suite shower room and built-in double wardrobes
● Bedroom 2 with window to the front elevation
● Modern family bathroom
● Well maintained communal gardens and grounds
● Two-way House Manager Call System (excluding video entry)
● Residents’ Lounge making a welcoming meeting point
● A guest suite is also available for use by friends or relatives at a nominal charge.
● Available with no chain
The property is situated in the heart of Brockenhurst Village, which offers a mainline railway station with direct links to London Waterloo and a good local community of shops and restaurants. The picturesque village of Beaulieu lies 7 miles to the East with the marina of Bucklers Hard on the Beaulieu River. Approximately 5 miles to the South is the Georgian market town of Lymington with its extensive yachting facilities, ferry service to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight and its famous Saturday county market. To the North is the village of Lyndhurst and Junction 1 of the M27 motorway which links to the M3 giving access to London.
Living in Brockenhurst
It is Brockenhurst’s mainline station (service into London Waterloo approximately 90 minutes) that turns the dream of a country idyll into reality for those working up in London and makes Brockenhurst village a property hot spot.
Brockenhurst is the largest village in the New Forest, a thriving and lively mix of community and cachet, quality and quirky with all the necessary essentials of a proper working village - butcher, bakery and greengrocer, full quota of cafes and tea houses, plus services such as doctor, dentist and post office. Work into the equation the unexpected and the glamorous: premier golf course, luxurious spa and top restaurants such as The Pig (the first in the group of hip country house hotels) and Cambium (fine dining at Careys Manor)... It all makes Brockenhurst a gem in the heart of the Forest.
Property ranges from Edwardian villas to thatched timber-framed cottages, and imaginative new builds to old Forest lodges. Many properties have access or views to open Forest and almost all are within walking distance of the station. Looking for an Estate Agent in Brockenhurst? Spencers are here to help.
- 2 Bedrooms:
- 2 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
A unique opportunity to purchase a larger than average top floor apartment, with lift access, forming part of an exclusive gated courtyard development for the over 55s, constructed by acclaimed builders Pennyfarthing Homes. Ideal for couples or the single buyer. EPR: D
Spencers Brockenhurst Office
- 01590 622 551
56 Brookley Road