– External boundary bordered by deer fencing to three sides
– Paddocks individually divided by post and rail fencing
– Access provided by double metal gates with a hard standing track leading to a double field shelter/stable and a further timber store/shelter
– Fenced hard standing area situated to the front of the field shelters
– Two taps and automatic water troughs which supply both paddocks
– Mains electricity supply to the outbuildings
– Perfectly located for unlimited forest riding directly from the gate
– Believed to benefit from Commoners Rights of pasture and mast
From our office in Burley turn left by The Queens Head into Chapel Lane. Take the second turning on the right into Beechwood Lane and continue until you see Bisterne Close on the left. Turn here passing Southfield Lane on your right and continue along the road. The land will shortly be found on the right hand side.
Viewings STRICTLY by appointment with the vendors sole selling agent.
Living in Burley
The first Spencers New Forest office was established here in Burley, a honeypot village that feels untouched by time with its traditional cafes, cider farm, gift shops and tales of old smuggling routes, witches and dragons.
This is the New Forest on holiday as imagined by visitors: quaint and old-fashioned with ponies wandering down the high street. In Burley there’s a perpetual feeling of having escaped, that you are away from it all, especially as it is tucked in the lee of wooded slopes.
In fact Burley has easy access to the A31 (across heathland with spectacular views) and routes west to Bournemouth and east to Southampton, while the mainline station at Brockenhurst is only a short drive away across the Forest.
There’s a lovely sense of community in Burley and it is noticeable that once people move here many are reluctant to move out of the area. A range of activities to enjoy locally includes cycling, horse riding, coarse fishing and Burley Golf Club with a nine-hole heathland course.
The property market is dominated by picturesque thatched cottages and large country homes that feel discreetly hidden away, many with access to open Forest.
Looking for an Estate Agent in Burley? Spencers are here to help.