– Spacious entrance hall giving access to all of the accommodation and housing a separate airing cupboard
– Generous, light and bright living room with a lovely dual aspect, a stylish marble fireplace with an inset electric fire and a door opening onto a private patio with delightful views over the communal gardens to the golf course beyond
– Spacious kitchen fitted with a range of cream gloss units with work surfaces over 1 ½ bowl sink unit with a draining board and tiled flooring
– Kitchen appliances include built-in fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, gas hob with an extractor fan, double Neff oven and space for a tumble dryer
– Two double bedrooms; the master has a double-aspect over the front and side of the property, as well as an en-suite shower room with double shower unit, wash-hand basin and WC. Bedroom 2 has a double wardrobe and a useful wash-hand basin and vanity unit
– Bedroom 3 benefits from an in-built cupboard with shelving
– Fully tiled family bathroom comprising a white three-piece suite; offering a bath with shower above, wash-hand basin and WC and a heated towel rail
GROUNDS & GARDENS
The apartment is set within beautifully landscaped communal grounds which are made up of well-maintained lawns with a variety of flower and shrub borders. The gardens back onto the superb Ferndown golf course, providing an attractive backdrop. To the front of the apartments is a communal in and out driveway, with parking for several vehicles.
Energy Performance Rating: C Current: 74 Potential: 77
Council Tax Band: D
All mains services connected
Length of lease: 132 years
The apartment is situated in a highly sought-after and established road, in a pleasant setting alongside the Ferndown Golf Club, and backing onto the renowned Ferndown Champion Golf Course. Ferndown town centre is approximately 1 mile away, offering a good range of shops, leisure facilities, cafes and restaurants. Excellent road links provide convenient access to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole, with their beautiful beaches (approx. 10 miles south), and the easily accessible A31 provides links to the historic market town of Ringwood and the beautiful New Forest (approx. 6 miles east) offering thousands of acres of natural heath and woodland. Southampton is approximately 25 miles east (via the M27). There are airports at both Southampton and Bournemouth.
Living in Wimborne
Wimborne combines quintessential English market town with 21st century lifestyle. Beneath the 12th century Minster, Wimborne’s picturesque market square and quaint streets offer a mix of quality independents, national ‘names’, regular markets and a selection of cafes, restaurants and inns (including Number 9, The Tickled Pig, The Taphouse and Cafe on the Green among others).
There’s a Waitrose beside the River Allen, Art Deco Tivoli Theatre, Walford Mill Crafts, Priest’s House Museum, and Model Town. Facilities encompass a community hospital, recreation grounds for a variety of activities, and top golf courses at Canford Magna and Remedy Oak Golf Clubs.
Local schooling is impressive. Independents include acclaimed Canford School while a broad tranche of state schools are rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted – such as Colehill, Hayeswood, Merley, St James’ and St John’s First Schools, St Catherine’s Primary School, Allenbourn Middle School and Magna Academy.
Locals also benefit from Wimborne’s idyllic location – between the resorts of Bournemouth and Poole to the south and Cranborne Chase, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, to the north.
Looking for an Estate Agent in Wimborne? Spencers are here to help.
£350,000 Offers In Excess Of
- 3 Bedrooms:
- 2 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
NEWLY EXTENDED LEASE - A beautifully presented three-bedroom ground-floor apartment situated in arguably one of Ferndown’s most exclusive locations, with wonderful views over the renowned Ferndown golf course. Built to an exacting standard, this desirable home is light and spacious, comprising; a spacious sitting/dining room with steps to a private patio, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Energy Performance Rating: C
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street