A drive at the side of the property gives access to an allocated parking space at the rear
This attractive character home is conveniently located on the edge of the town centre of Fordingbridge with a good range of local shops, supermarket, cafés, restaurants and also excellent local schools. The popular market town of Ringwood is approximately 7 miles distant, offering an excellent variety of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and two leisure centres. The easily accessible A338 links to the cathedral city of Salisbury (approximately 8 miles north) which has a mainline railway station direct to Waterloo, London. There are international airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
– Much character throughout including exposed ceiling beams and cottage style doors
– Private entrance to the large kitchen/breakfast room with underfloor heating, which has been re-fitted with a comprehensive range of bespoke units, and includes an inset Butlers sink, gas hob, electric oven and integrated washing machine
– Further appliance space for a fridge freezer, with ample room for a large dining table
– Impressive sitting room featuring an inglenook fireplace and a delightful window seat to the front aspect
– Inner hall giving access to the master bedroom and bathroom, with window to the front aspect providing plenty of natural light
– Spacious master bedroom comprising a bespoke fitted mirror-fronted wardrobe, with aspect to the front
– Stunning refurbished family bathroom comprising; a large walk-in shower cubicle with rainwater shower and separate hand-held shower, WC and vanity unit incorporating cupboards and a stylish stone wash basin, finished with quality tiled walls
Living in Fordingbridge
Fordingbridge, with its distinctive seven arch bridge spanning the River Avon, rewards discovery. This former market town enjoys an idyllic location between the heath and woodland of the New Forest and rolling chalk downlands of Cranborne Chase. The Avon Valley long-distance footpath from Salisbury to Christchurch runs through the town, meandering beside the Avon. Round and about are some of the loveliest villages, including Rockbourne with the remains of a Roman villa and good, popular pub, the Rose & Thistle, and delightful Breamore with its picturesque Marsh (surviving manorial green) and Elizabethan manor house.
Fordingbridge itself has a high street of interesting independents including an art gallery, architectural salvage yard (a great resource with treasures such as Victorian fireplaces), bookshop and boutiques, and essentials such as butchers and bakers. There’s also a great selection of pubs and restaurants in the area, such as The George in Fordingbridge, The Three Lions at Stuckton and The Foresters at Frogham.
Property in Fordingbridge and surrounding area represents good value for the New Forest and includes character cottages and modern family homes. Families are also attracted by the well-regarded independent schools of Forres Sandle Manor and Moyles Court.
Fordingbridge is positioned just off the main Salisbury to Christchurch Road, so there’s reasonable access to the road networks - including A31 at Ringwood.
Looking for an Estate Agent in Fordingbridge? Spencers are here to help.
- 1 Bedrooms:
- 1 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
TOWN CENTRE LOCATION - A beautiful Grade II listed ground-floor apartment conveniently located within a short walk of Fordingbridge town centre. This charming home has been sympathetically renovated in recent years, offering two generous sized rooms, with the additional benefit of off-road parking.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street