To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking facilities and leading up to the main entrance. Adjoining the driveway is a small area of lawn flanked by herbaceous planting and ornamental tree with a low rise brick wall. Gated side access leads to the rear garden.
The pretty rear garden offers a corner plot and is enclosed with lapwood fencing. Adjoining the rear of the property and accessed from the sitting room is an attractive large paved terrace for outdoor dining. Steps lead down to an area planted with mature shrubs and trees offering privacy and screening.
NB. The open forest and much famed location of ‘Bolton’s Bench’ is easily accessible, being located just off the bottom of the high street.
A contemporary composite door with frosted glazed slip leads into a generous dual aspect hallway with picture side window, which in turn leads to the cloakroom, living room and kitchen, with a stairwell ascending to the first floor.
The light and airy sitting room is of a good size and benefits from two sets of large floor to ceiling bifolding doors overlooking the pretty enclosed rear garden and leading out to a large terrace. There is a choice of a couple of flooring options available to suit a buyers requirements of either ceramic tiling or carpeting to be installed after exchange of contracts.
The kitchen is fully fitted with a comprehensive range of modern wall and base units with coordinating quartz work surfaces, extensive integrated appliances include an induction hob with extractor unit over and built-in oven set underneath, an inset sink, built under fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Large windows overlook the front garden.
A modern cloakroom is set off the hallway completing the ground floor accommodation.
To the first floor, a landing area with rear aspect window links to the two good sized double bedrooms both overlooking the front with elevated views.
A particularly generous family bathroom is set to the rear of the property comprising a panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, his and hers wash basins and w/c.
– Invest in an energy efficient smart home built to achieve the highest ECO principles. Comprising an exceptional Air Permeability Test results of 1.7 M3hr. This new build has a A+107 energy rating with minimal annual running costs.
– Carbon emissions -0.9 tonnes of CO2
– Air permeability Test 1.7 M3hr
– This is achieved with an exceptional build quality incorporating 0.0021 W/MK rated wall cavity insulation and triple insulated loft space.
– Integrated roof solar panels system with twin battery storage including electric vehicle charging point available.
– 7.4KW Air Source heat pump powering individual room thermostatically controlled water underfloor heating on all levels.
– Argon filled Triple glazed windows.
– New build Warranty included for 6 years with additional individual 10 year warranty’s on appliances in the home.
– Loft space has raised storage area with integrated ladder.
– Sale price includes rooms with carpet.
– Option to have porcelain tiles / engineered wood flooring in the lounge at additional cost.
– Garden areas will be laid to lawn.
Living in Lyndhurst
Lyndhurst is nicknamed the capital of the New Forest. This is partly because it is centrally located within the Forest, and partly because it is home to the district council, the Forestry Commission’s district office for South England and the Verderers’ Court (Verderers are the guardians of the Forest’s commoning rights and therefore protectors of the Forest landscape). It is also home to the New Forest Centre with Forest-themed museum, library and gallery.
Its High Street is a busy thoroughfare with numerous tea shops and coffee houses. As a shopping experience it runs the gamut from old-fashioned sweet shop and an award-winning butcher’s, through art gallery and eclectic vintage interiors shop to the Ferrari and Maserati showroom.
Eateries range from popular country inns, such as The Royal Oak at Bank (a hamlet within the parish boundary) and Lime Wood, a hip country house hotel with Good Food Guide recommended restaurant and luxurious spa.
Property is equally varied: from traditional terraced cottages to big country houses. Lyndhurst also appeals to commuters as there are links to major road networks at Ashurst and Cadnam as well as mainline stations at Ashurst and Brockenhurst.
Looking for Estate Agents in Lyndhurst? Spencers are here to help.
- 2 Bedrooms:
- 1 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
An impressive two double bedroom new build detached property in excess of 860 sqft, which has just been completed to exacting standards offering impressive eco credentials to allow for a highly efficient property with minimum running costs and achieving a rare EPC rating of A.
The property benefits from air source heat pumps providing underfloor heating, solar PV panels, off street parking and a good sized rear garden and is set conveniently for local amenities and access out to the forest.