GROUNDS & GARDENS
– Approached via block paviour driveway which provides plenty of parking as well as access to the double garage which has an electronically operated up and over door
– Well-manicured gardens which are mainly laid to lawn and are enclosed by mature shrubs and well-stocked borders, offering much privacy
– Rear patio accessed via the kitchen and living room providing an excellent seating area
Energy Performance Rating: C Current: 69 Potential: 79
Council Tax Band: F
All mains services connected
– Impressive bright and airy entrance hall providing access to the under-stair’s storage, WC and office/study
– Double-aspect living room featuring from a bay window overlooking the front gardens, sliding patio doors to the rear and a feature stone fireplace with an inset gas fire
– Superb kitchen/dining room with a large range of fitted units with granite work surfaces over, a large island unit which also provides additional storage and French doors opening leading to the rear gardens
– Integrated appliances include a Smeg rangemaster style gas oven, microwave, coffee machine and dishwasher
– Utility room fitted with units and cupboard space, with a side door providing access to the gardens
– Master bedroom suite comprising fitted bedroom storage and a modernised en-suite
– Three additional first-floor bedrooms, two of which benefit from fitted wardrobes and are serviced by the family bathroom
Conveniently located in a quiet position within a level walk of the town centre of Ringwood and has the added benefit of a private health and sports club nearby. Ringwood is an old medieval market town offering a range of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafe’s, restaurants and excellent schools for all ages, both state and private.
THE LOCAL AREA
Ringwood is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just a short drive from the coast. It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters having undergone a re-identification; the old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independent and high street shops, cafes and restaurants. For the commuter, the cities of Salisbury and Southampton are easily reached via the A338 and the A31 and London is just an hour away via a train from Southampton Parkway. The larger shopping towns of Bournemouth (10 miles south) and Southampton (20 miles east), both of which have airports that are easily accessible.
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
- 4 Bedrooms:
- 2 Bathrooms:
- 2 Living Rooms:
NO FORWARD CHAIN - A beautifully presented detached home conveniently located within a level walking distance of the town centre, providing local amenities and schools. Set along a private road with private gardens, this spacious home provides an impressive kitchen/dining room with doors leading out to the rear gardens; further benefiting from a living room, office/study, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a generous parking forecourt with a double garage. Energy Performance Rating: C
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street