– Generous living room with a feature fireplace and aspect to front gardens
– A beautifully appointed kitchen/dining room, with a range of fitted gloss wall, floor and drawer units incorporating an attractive breakfast bar. Integral appliances include fridge/freezer, dishwasher and space for Range style oven with extractor fan over
– Adjacent to the dining area, a glass roofed conservatory which has the benefit of heating and French doors onto the rear garden
– On the first floor, two tastefully decorated double bedrooms
– Further single bedroom, currently being used as dressing room/office with a fitted over stairs storage cupboard.
– Modern bathroom suite, comprising a shower over bath finished with stylish fully tiled walls
– Outside, separate utility room and store which has rear access into the storage only garage
– Impressive garden which comprises a large patio area adjacent to the kitchen and conservatory and to the far end a built in pizza oven creating a great entertaining area
Energy Performance Rating: D
Council Tax Band: C
All mains services connected
The property is conveniently located within level walking distance of local
conveniences including a shop, dentist and doctors surgeries and the
Poulner Infant and Junior Schools, yet is just a short distance away from
the beautiful New Forest offering thousands of acres of natural heath and
woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. Ringwood town centre is
nearby, offering an excellent range of shops, boutiques, cafes and
restaurants as well as two well-known supermarkets and two leisure
centres. The easily accessible A338 provides links to the larger coastal
towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 8 miles south),
the city of Salisbury (approximately 18 miles north), Southampton
(approximately 18 miles east via the A31/M27) and Winchester
(approxiamtly 28 miles north east via the A31/M27). There are railway
stations and International airports at both Bournemouth and
Southampton. London can be conveniently reached within 1h 50mins
from Bournemouth Central railway station.
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
- 3 Bedrooms:
- 1 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
A well-presented modern three bedroom semi-detached house, within close proximity to local amenities and Ringwood Town. The property benefits from off-road parking with access to single storage garage, a stunning kitchen/dining room leading onto the low maintenance rear gardens.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street