– A generously sized living room with a bright aspect over the front gardens, with a feature ornamental fireplace with wooden surround with inset electric fireplace
– Stylish kitchen comprising a range of wall and drawer units with attractive worksurfaces over and ceramic 1 ½ bowl sink with mixer tap
– Integral appliances include gas hob, electric oven with matching extractor over, dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer
– Adjacent, the kitchen opens into the conservatory which is part brick construction benefiting from mains heating currently being used as a dining room. Patio doors open out onto the rear gardens
– There are three first floor bedrooms two of which are good sized doubles, bedroom 1 has a recessed area for wardrobes and bedroom 2 with built in wardrobes
– A modern family bathroom, comprising a P shaped bath with shower attachment over, hand wash basin, WC and heated towel rail finished with partly tiled walls
Energy Performance Rating: D Current : 59 Potential: 74
Council Tax Band: D
All mains services connected
– Driveway provides parking for several vehicles and access to the single garage
– Low maintenance rear garden which is mostly brick paved, enclosed with fencing around. There is rear access into the garage
The property is conveniently located within level walking distance of local
conveniences including a shop, dentist and doctors surgeries and the
Poulner Infant and Junior Schools, yet is just a short distance away from
the beautiful New Forest offering thousands of acres of natural heath and
woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. Ringwood town centre is
nearby, offering an excellent range of shops, boutiques, cafes and
restaurants as well as two well-known supermarkets and two leisure
centres. The easily accessible A338 provides links to the larger coastal
towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 8 miles south),
the city of Salisbury (approximately 18 miles north), and Southampton
(approximately 18 miles east via the A31/M27). There are railway stations
and International airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
- 3 Bedrooms:
- 1 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
A well-presented 3 bedroom link detached house, within close proximity of Ringwood Town. The property is situated within a quiet close and benefits from off road parking with access to a single garage and a modern kitchen opening into conservatory with sliding doors onto the low maintenance rear gardens.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street