– A covered entrance approach leads through a contemporary front door into a stunning reception hall
– All of the internal doors of this well presented home are finished in a modern oak finish
– A large family shower room which comprises of a modern and stylish suite which includes an oversized shower cubicle, overhead shower and porcelain tiled floors and walls, modern wash stand with cupboard below, state of the art chrome towel rail and inset mirror
– Magnificent open plan living, dining and kitchen which benefits from superb views over the surrounding landscaped gardens
– Modern wood burning stove and powder coated aluminium sliding doors with access to terrace and gardens
– The kitchen area is fully fitted with a good range of base, wall and drawer units which include a carousel unit, granite work tops over, built in appliances include microwave, fan assisted oven and grille, four ring electric hob with a commercial extractor fan over, instant boiling water, low level refrigerator and integrated dishwasher
– Separate utility room which has additional wall and base units, matching work tops and integrated fridge / freezer
– French door leading to side and front gardens
– Bedroom 4 / study which has built in cupboards and shelves and an en-suite cloakroom
– There are three further bedrooms with built in bedroom furniture, the master bedroom is nicely positioned to the front and side aspect and benefits from having sliding patio doors into a private side garden
– The well appointed room has a luxury en-suite shower room
– The third bedroom is currently being used as a dressing room with wall to ceiling built in wardrobes
Avon Castle is an exclusive residential area set in the beautiful Avon Valley which borders the charming market town of Ringwood. Still home to the stunning castle, today Avon Castle is known as an up market private residential area where many of the mid-20th century properties have been replaced with substantial architect designed homes. The exquisite location is accessed along an established rhododendron-lined drive, offering the feeling of seclusion and privacy, yet is conveniently situated just one and a half miles west of Ringwood with excellent road links. For the commuter, the easily accessible A338 and A31 provide convenient routes to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles south), Salisbury (approx. 18 miles north) and via the M27 to Southampton (approx. 17 miles east). London is approximately a two hours drive via the M27 and M3.
Outside the property is approached by a wide entrance with a rendered wall and pillars to a gravel drive and turnaround. There are well manicured lawns with pine trees and fenced boundaries. Two detached double garages with electric roller doors and a large carport providing additional parking.
There are two gates giving access to the rear gardens which have been professionally landscaped.
The gardens are arranged over two levels with four separate rear terraces with brick rendered low retaining walls with exterior lighting. The lawns sweep down to an attractive woodland with seating and offer much privacy with close panelled fencing on the side boundaries . Garden machinery outbuilding with power and light.
A path leads at the north side to a side garden and terrace with a summer house and a useful wood / storage shed.
Energy Performance Rating: E Current: 48 Potential: 78
All mains connected
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
- 4 Bedrooms:
- 2 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
A beautifully presented, 3/4 bed detached bungalow which is located in stunning landscaped gardens of about one acre within a private estate on the edge of Ringwood. This desirable home has been, over the years, completely refurbished throughout which has included extensive ground work which was project managed by the present owners. There are many features which include solid oak floors in the main reception areas, oak internal doors, fine quality bathroom suites, fitted kitchen with separate utility room, high quality fitted bedroom furniture, two double garages and a double carport.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street