– Large driveway accessed via electric gates with the benefit of a large detached double garage to the left hand side
– Externally there are ample gardens wrapping around the entirety of the residence with various bedding and lawned areas
Energy Performance Rating: D Current: 62 Potential: 62
All Mains Connected
– Feature entrance hallway with space for grand furnishings and focal light fitting
– Spacious and homely lounge with stone surround fireplace, feature bay window and elegant fitted curtains
– Grand dining room to the front of the property
– Exquisite newly fitted kitchen with a range of fitted appliances throughout including a Quooker boiling tap and high quality quartz work surfaces
– Large utility room with WC and space for a washing machine and dryer
– Family bathroom with fitted bath as well as a large walk in shower
– Secondary lounge / snug or an ideal TV / games rooms benefitting from French doors leading out onto the surrounding gardens
– Splendid master bedroom providing wonderful views, a dressing room, large en-suite bathroom and bay window
– The second and third bedrooms are both superb guest rooms with both providing their own walk in wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms
– Bedrooms four and five are both large additional bedrooms with a fitted wardrobe in each
– Bedroom five has fitted study furnishings and is the ideal “Work from Home” office
– Light and spacious throughout
Avon Castle is an exclusive residential area set in the beautiful Avon Valley which borders the charming market town of Ringwood. Still home to the stunning castle, today Avon Castle is known as an up market private residential area where many of the mid-20th century properties have been replaced with substantial architect designed homes. The exquisite location is accessed along an established rhododendron-lined drive, offering the feeling of seclusion and privacy, yet is conveniently situated just one and a half miles west of Ringwood with excellent road links. For the commuter, the easily accessible A338 and A31 provide convenient routes to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles south), Salisbury (approx. 18 miles north) and via the M27 to Southampton (approx. 17 miles east). London is approximately a two hours drive via the M27 and M3.
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
- 5 Bedrooms:
- 4 Bathrooms:
- 3 Living Rooms:
A superbly appointed 4/5 bedroom detached residence situated in a peaceful and tranquil spot in the heart of Avon Castle boasting views of the castle itself. Benefitting from double height ceilings and windows throughout, the residence has a complete feeling of grandeur and is the ideal home for someone looking in the Avon Castle/ Ringwood location.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street