– Electrically operated gates with intercom
– Fitted burglar Alarm
– Triple Garage with electrically operated doors and a large gym space above that could also easily serve as a home office
– Shingle and brick paviour driveway
– Gardens laid to lawn with a variety of new and mature planting
– An irrigation system covers the whole garden
– Garden storage shed and summerhouse
– Impressive pillared entrance porch which comprises a twin oak front door leading to:-
– An exquisite entrance hallway benefiting from underfloor heating and a centrally positioned feature imperial staircase
– The hallway then leads to:-
– An individually designed fitted kitchen with an extensive range of floor and wall units as well as a granite worktop
– A range of fitted appliances including a double oven, hob, cooker hood with extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and water softener
– A further breakfast area and feature bay window to the rear of the kitchen offers access onto the large patio area and excellent views across the sweeping lawns and fields beyond
– Large utility room with space and plumbing for a variety of appliances
– Ground floor shower room beyond the utility space
– A large ground floor dining room positioned to the rear of the ground floor with views across the patio and gardens beyond
– Superb presidential lounge offering a triple aspect with a feature fire place
– Formal games room housing a full sized slate bedded snooker table
– A separate small lounge with feature fireplace
– Study built into lobby area benefiting from full socket access
– Upstairs there is the benefit of a superb galleried landing featuring 5 superbly appointed bedrooms, all en-suite and all have fitted wardrobes
– The master bedroom benefits from a exceptional sleeping space a well as a large walk in through dressing area, en-suite bath and shower room with twin sinks and a large balcony offering unrivalled views over the aforementioned grounds and land beyond
– The property also benefits from:-
– Oak veneered internals floors and brass furniture throughout
– Purpose made, powder coated aluminium windows
– Insulated block and beam construction to the ground floor and silent floor timber joists to the first floor
– A generous supply of power points, light fittings, BT, TV and external points are fitted
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
£2,800,000 Guide Price
- 5 Bedrooms:
- 6 Bathrooms:
- 4 Living Rooms:
A completely one-off opportunity to purchase one of the most spectacular residences in the whole of Avon Castle. Offering panoramic rural views to the rear as well as an impressive gated entrance and approach, this supreme home offers the perfect living in one of the south coasts most desirable gated developments.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street