Doors from the living room open onto an outside paved seating area. The remainder of the garden is owned by the adjacent apartment, which is also for sale and includes a high street commercial unit (run as a café), which could be bought as a whole Lot as a fantastic investment opportunity. Ask Spencers for further details.
– Entrance hall giving access to a well-presented cloakroom, finished with wooden flooring which continues into the kitchen and dining room
– Spacious dining room featuring a fireplace, which is partly open-plan to the kitchen, both of which give access to the enclosed courtyard room
– An attractive modern kitchen comprising a good range of fitted units with attractive work surface, with space for a Range style cooker and fridge freezer.
– Separate living room with double doors opening onto an external paved patio
– Studio currently utilised as a hair salon with its own entrance and great window frontage, which could be used as an alternative business or converted into a fourth bedroom/en-suite (subject to necessary permissions/building regulations)
– Stairs rise to the first-floor part galleried landing and three generous bedrooms, each with attached fitted window shutters; the master with ample space to create an en-suite
– Good-sized contemporary family bathroom comprising a white suite including a bath with shower attachment
The property is situated in the centre of this popular and sought-after market town, located on the edge of the scenic Avon Valley and beautiful New Forest National Park. Ringwood offers an excellent range of amenities, including an array of independent and high street shops, cafes and restaurants, two leisure centres and superb local schooling. The easily accessible A338 links to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch, which are approximately 8 miles South, and Salisbury, approximately 18 miles North. Southampton is approximately 18 miles East via the A31, and London, by car, is approximately 2 hours distant.
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
£440,000 Guide Price
- 3 Bedrooms:
- 1 Bathrooms:
- 2 Living Rooms:
NO FORWARD CHAIN - A well-presented three/four bedroom detached house situated in the centre of Ringwood, with a self-contained studio providing a superb opportunity to work from home/let out. The property offers spacious and versatile accommodation, including an impressive partly open-plan kitchen/dining room.