– Entrance hallway with ground floor WC
– Luxurious kitchen / lounge / diner with gorgeous quartz worksurfaces and high-end fitted appliances throughout
– Exemplary central island with induction hob and downdraft extractor
– The lounge area features an open fireplace and recessed bar with space for a large dining room table to link the spaces
– Superb ground floor bedroom benefitting from ample space for fitted wardrobes and a en-suite shower room
– Ground floor utility room and integral access to the garage
– Spacious first floor landing / snug area with access to front facing balcony
– Outstanding master bedroom suite with walk in dressing room leading to a large en-suite shower room
– Guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
– Family bathroom with high quality fittings throughout
– Two further double bedrooms
– Large driveway with parking for multiple vehicles
– To the rear there is a splendid patio area which leads to a large swimming pool with a back drop of lawns and planted shrubbery being the remainder of the garden
The property is situated in the beautiful village of Sandleheath, between the New Forest and Cranborne Chase, benefitting from its own village shop and post office and only a short journey from the town of Fordingbridge; offering a comprehensive range of shops, cafes and restaurants and a local hospital. The beautiful New Forest is a short distance away, offering thousands of acres of heath and woodlands for a variety of outdoor pursuits. For commuters heading south along the A338, Ringwood is approximately 8 miles away and Bournemouth approximately 16 miles, and heading North on the A338 Salisbury is approximately 12 miles.
Living in Fordingbridge
Fordingbridge, with its distinctive seven arch bridge spanning the River Avon, rewards discovery. This former market town enjoys an idyllic location between the heath and woodland of the New Forest and rolling chalk downlands of Cranborne Chase. The Avon Valley long-distance footpath from Salisbury to Christchurch runs through the town, meandering beside the Avon. Round and about are some of the loveliest villages, including Rockbourne with the remains of a Roman villa and good, popular pub, the Rose & Thistle, and delightful Breamore with its picturesque Marsh (surviving manorial green) and Elizabethan manor house.
Fordingbridge itself has a high street of interesting independents including an art gallery, architectural salvage yard (a great resource with treasures such as Victorian fireplaces), bookshop and boutiques, and essentials such as butchers and bakers. There’s also a great selection of pubs and restaurants in the area, such as The George in Fordingbridge, The Three Lions at Stuckton and The Foresters at Frogham.
Property in Fordingbridge and surrounding area represents good value for the New Forest and includes character cottages and modern family homes. Families are also attracted by the well-regarded independent schools of Forres Sandle Manor and Moyles Court.
Fordingbridge is positioned just off the main Salisbury to Christchurch Road, so there’s reasonable access to the road networks - including A31 at Ringwood.
Looking for an Estate Agent in Fordingbridge? Spencers are here to help.
£1,200,000 Offers in Excess of
- 5 Bedrooms:
- 4 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
A sensational five bedroom family home situated off a quiet track in the delightful Sandleheath location. The property boasts exceptional quality fixtures and fittings throughout and offers the potential of ground floor living which could suit multi-generational living. The outside pool is a wonderful feature of this ideal family home.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street