– The property is set back from the road and is approached along a gravel drive which leads to a parking forecourt with outside lighting
– The immaculate gardens feature a stunning alfresco dining area with a substantial brick built summer house
– Additional area of parking to the front of the property which leads to a double integral garage with an electrical remote controlled opening door
– The rear gardens are a wonderful feature and have been designed for low maintenance
– Private rear lawns with a raised decking area suitable for outside entertaining, space for a hot tub and a brick built summer house
– Additional garden to the west side of the property and a large timber built chalet style log cabin
The property is situated in a sought after road, close to the beautiful Ringwood Forest and Moors Valley Country Park and golf course, with acres of natural woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. There is also a local convenience shop and bus stop within a short distance. The popular market town of Ringwood is approximately 1.5 miles distant, offering an excellent variety of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and two leisure centres. For commuters the A338 provides easy access to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles South) and the easily accessible A31 links to Southampton (approx.18 miles East), via the M27. There are international airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
– Generous reception hall with stunning porcelain tile floors and cloakroom with modern suite
– Stunning kitchen / breakfast room with a fitted range of appliances and features granite worktops
– Separate utility room with additional storage, worktops and space for a washing machine and dryer
– The lounge features a large fireplace with a built in wood burning stove on a slate hearth Arch leading into adjacent conservatory with porcelain tiled floors
– Impressive split level dining room with fireplace and built in wine storage
– First floor landing with doors leading to balcony to front aspect
– Three first floor bedrooms with a generous master bedroom with bay window to front aspect, walk in dressing room, luxury en suite shower room with a modern and stylish suite
– Bedroom three is a large, bright bedroom with double aspect windows
– Large split level family bathroom with a modern four piece suite including sunken jacuzzi bath
– A substantial split level second bedroom which is also being used as a home office
– Stairs to second floor fourth bedroom with a separate shower room and modern three piece suite
– Great potential to create ancillary/annexe accommodation from the formation of the garage & bedroom 2 above (STPP)
Living in Ringwood
Ringwood offers the best of all worlds. This old market town is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just ten minutes drive to the coast and also has easy access to the A31, with London, Southampton and Winchester in one direction and Bournemouth in the other.
It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters. Best known as the home of Ringwood Brewery (inspiration for the current boom in microbreweries), it is undergoing a re-identification. The old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones, and a programme of events that includes live music and farmers’ markets. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independents, a new artisan bakery, and a variety of decent eateries such as Framptons and Noisy Lobster.
Families are attracted by the sense of community and highly regarded secondary school (its sixth form provision rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted). There is a wide range of property from thatched cottages, through Victorian and Edwardian villas to tree-lined closes of homes built between the wars and every decade from mid-century onwards.
To the north are the quieter, untouched reaches of the Forest and larger country houses. To the west Ringwood is bounded by the River Avon and Avon Castle, a private estate of big, individual, contemporary properties in large plots, many with views across the water meadows. Avon Castle appeals to those looking for privacy and seclusion, and also attracts people moving from London in search of country life combined with contemporary living. Looking for an Estate Agent in Ringwood? Spencers are here to help.
St Ives, Ringwood
- 4 Bedrooms:
- 3 Bathrooms:
- 3 Living Rooms:
An impressive and individually built four bedroom detached family home, which is situated in stunning landscaped gardens within an attractive residential area just outside the market town of Ringwood. This architect designed home of 3,400 sqft of accommodation, boasts two large split level reception rooms, generous conservatory and a superb open plan fitted kitchen / breakfast room with a separate utility room.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street