– To the front there are two allocated parking spaces and a paved pathway leading to the entrance porch
– Enclosed rear courtyard garden with access gate to the communal gardens, French doors leading from the living room
– A further gate gives access to communal parkland grounds amounting to approximately an acre, which is shared with just a few other bordering properties on the development
– The proposed maintenance payable for 2021/2022 is £635.17 per annum, to include upkeep of the communal grounds and private drive into the development and communal lighting
Energy Performance Rating: B Current: 84 Potential: 95
– Striking pillared entrance porch
– Impressive entrance hall with a full height fitted cupboard, a coat/shoe cupboard, travertine tiled floors which leads to understairs storage and WC
– Underfloor heating throughout, including bathroom suites
– The kitchen has a superb range of Oak base, wall and drawer units with quartz over and inset 1 ½ bowl sink unit with chrome monobloc
– Built in appliances include five-ring electric induction hob with extractor fan over, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric fan assisted oven with grill and microwave oven
– Sliding wooden doors opening into the living room
– Bright and airy dual aspect living room with a delightful aspect overlooking the rear gardens
– To the first floor, a spacious landing leads to two generous bedrooms both of which have built in wardrobes
– The master bedroom has a pleasant rear aspect, large built in sliding wardrobes and luxury en suite
– Comprising of 3-piece luxury wet room en suite including large walk-in shower with over-head rainfall shower finished with stylish tiled walls
– Separate family shower room comprising over-size walk in shower, low level WC, vanity basin and with attractive tiling throughout
– Access via a pull-down loft ladder to a spacious, bordered loft – offering potential to create further accommodation (subject to necessary permissions and regulations)
The village of Winkton is located on the edge of the Avon Valley, and close to the New Forest National Park offering 140,000 acres of heath and woodland for a range of outdoor pursuits. The medieval town of Christchurch is only 2 miles distant, and offers a comprehensive range of shops, boutiques, restaurants and a natural harbour, with two sailing clubs a rowing club, and beautiful beaches. There are excellent schools nearby, both state and private. The Market town of Ringwood is 6.5 miles north providing rapid access to the M27 for Southampton and the M3 to London. Bournemouth International Airport is some 15 minutes drive away and Christchurch Railway Station is just 10 minutes away.
Living in Christchurch
Christchurch is a delight; a harbourside town of character and charm located where the Avon and Stour rivers flow into Christchurch Harbour.
Positioned between Bournemouth and the New Forest, Christchurch is a lively town with mainline station and a good variety of independents and national brands (from Boots to Waitrose). It has become something of a foodie destination: chock-a-block with cafes, pubs, and restaurants, such as The Jetty on Mudeford Quay. It is also the venue for a popular food and wine festival that attracts some high profile chefs.
Other attractions include the priory, castle ruins, nature reserves, nearby beaches and Mudeford Quay with ferry service to Mudeford Spit (with iconic beach huts) and Hengistbury Head. A wide range of activities are available such as cricket, golf and watersports. Another boon for families are the schools – rated at least ‘good’ by Ofsted, while Christchurch Infant School, Mudeford Infant and Junior Schools and Twynham comprehensive are all graded ‘outstanding’.
An attractive range of property includes architect-designed new builds, fine Georgian houses and modern townhouses, some in waterside locations and with views across Christchurch Harbour.
Looking for an Estate Agent in Christchurch? Spencers are here to help.
- 2 Bedrooms:
- 2 Bathrooms:
- 1 Living Rooms:
A beautifully presented two-bedroom cottage style residence which is available exclusively for over 55’s. Part of a select, gated development of bespoke properties, situated within the rural community of Winkton.
Spencers Ringwood Office
- 01425 462 600
42 High Street